Monday, November 2, 2009

Trees for my Father -Gulp!


By the time you receive this, all the painting, framing (fingers crossed!), signing and naming, cataloguing, pricing, writing of press releases (some will be published, surely!), uploading onto social or otherwise media, bank relationship building, schmoozing with potential clients, galleries and beautiful-people-who-make-an-event-exciting, will have been done and my solo show, Trees for my Father, will have been opened, looking fabulous and I will be quietly reading a book on funds management in preparation for the spending spree I will undertake with all the money I earn from this fabulously successful show.
Or, not.
You, on the other hand, could be more interested in betting on a horse in The Melbourne Cup.
Either way, you are invited to the opening on Friday 6th, or, if you can't make it, any time 11-6 Tuesday-Sat or 10:30-3:30pm Sun Depot II gallery, 2 Danks St Waterloo NSW.
Come see what all the fuss is about, and whether or not I am entitled to even write about professional studies! See you there!
Image: Tree Lines, 2009; Pigment Ink, Charcoal, Acrylic, Watercolour, Pastel on Canson paper 74 x 164cm framed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...